Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Decompression - Wildwood, MO

The last couple days have been lazy and pretty unproductive. Exactly what I needed.
Spent a lot of time with my aunt and her kids and sitting on the back porch with binoculars checking out the neighborhood.....ok I admit that sounds creepy, but the yards are huge and there are trees everywhere so I'm not peeping in anyone's windows haha There's quite a bit of wildlife so I've been doing my best to get some pictures and been trying my hand at macro photography. Tomorrow we will check out a bird sanctuary and this weekend we have plans to visit the wolf sanctuary and the botanical gardens (and maybe the zoo) in St. Louis. Anyways back to vegging & work.
Enjoy :)

love the texture

dunno what it was but it was biiigg

my first cardinal sighting, so red they look fake lol


tons of trees, no fences...i dig



BUNNIES!




Sadie :)

Lani taking us to see "her" animals 





No comments:

Post a Comment