Friday, June 14, 2013

Day Hike at Snowbasin - Huntsville, UT

Today was the best weather for hiking and hiking we did! The drive from Roy, UT up to Snowbasin was breath taking and being in a Jeep made it even better. We got the kids strapped in and booted up and started off on an an excellent mountain bike trail.
 
 
Stopping to appreciate it all
 
 
Endless fields of wildflowers
 
 
In heaven :)
 
 
  
Hiking with kids is always super fun ... haha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Numbered kestrel boxes were scattered throughout the aspen forest
 
 
Just a few pictures from our hike, my cousin took a lot more (with a much better camera) so I'll post those when I get them :) A little short lived but definitely needed. Can't wait to come back to visit and get to the top of the summit. My cousin, Jenn, and I wanted to set up hammocks and stay awhile haha But instead we hiked back down the trail and drove to Chris' in Ogden Canyon and demolished their famous raspberry milkshakes.
 Excellent Friday if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment