Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Week 1 Reflections/Updates

Week One was intense and ended.....terribly hahaha by the end of the week we were all sick of the hospital and the weather and each other. Things got very stressful which caused us to all mess up in some way which stressed us out further and caused more mistakes hahaha just....just a cluster. As horrible as it was, I learned a lot and am headed into this week more prepared for the chaos that I am willingly participating in. So I'm staying positive and hopeful that it is a better week than the last. Not going to lie...I'm homesick like crazy! I miss you California!!

I spent my days off in my PJs laying around in bed, doing some work but mostly watching mindless TV. I skyped my family and a couple close friends and went to a work shindig which were the highlights of the past two days...other than the ridiculous amount of sleep I got. Today was slightly more productive...bought groceries and did a little exploring down a little path I found near the house.

Tomorrow is the 4th and we're desperately short on people so it will be a long long day...the chance of a storm doesn't necessarily excite me either haha But I'm mentally prepared for the s**t storm that will be my Monday and so I'm now working and planning my workouts for this week. (push ups, squats, core work and lots of stretching)

Anyways, here are some pics from my walk today. Lots of plants/insects I've never seen before and one of these days I will figure them all out.... Usually I'm more inquisitive during my hikes but today's walk was mostly for peace of mind and how could you not feel a little better about life while enjoying all this beauty.
















Anyways, that's that. Hope everyone is having a great week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment