Thursday, August 22, 2013

Last Week In Waynesboro

Back on the road to California :) I'm sad to leave but so ready to get back to my life and school and figure out what's the next adventure. I learned tremendous amounts and I'm excited to take that knowledge to my next educational opportunity and apply it to my studies. To be completely immersed in this type of experience is ......I don't know....there are no words....but I'm on the road for a few more days so I'll try to find them at some point :) It's kind of one of those things that you have to be there for. But either way, I'll do my best.

I left Waynesboro, VA yesterday around 6am and arrived in Little Rock, AR at 5:30CST to pick up my mom from the airport. She's driving with me back to CA (bless her heart!) and it should be a pretty fun trip. We're leaving at 7am...hahah I've been up for an hour already and mom is struggling since she's jet lagged and I'm still on EST. so today might be kinda rough ;)

Either way, need to pack up and hit the road soon!

Here are some pics I took the last week I spent at my externship in Waynesboro, VA at the Wildlife Center of Virginia. Enjoy!!!









































No comments:

Post a Comment